5H小说5HHHHH

首页 >5hhhhh / 正文

【赤裸的妈妈】第一章 翻译文,2

[db:作者] 2025-07-25 23:51 5hhhhh 3980 ℃

 接着另外一个匪兵就站到了我妈妈的身后,鸡巴在我妈妈的体内抽插起来

 

 "doggy style."

 【狗交式!】

 Ma's titties were flopping around again, which made my dick hard. 随着那个匪兵猛烈的冲撞,我妈妈的两个悬吊在身下的大奶子又再一次前前后后的甩动起来。

 I noticed it had the same effect on Harold.

 我注意这居然对我大哥也产生了同样刺激

 Ma was moaning and humping again.

 我妈妈又再一次开始哼哼唧唧和挺动着她的屁股

 "You boys like seeing your Ma get fucked?"

 【你们几个小兔崽子挺喜欢看你们的妈妈挨操?】

 Sanchez asked us.

 田大膀厉声问道

 We both nodded slowly;

 我们兄弟几个人都慢慢地点了点头算是默认了

  Richard still had his dick in Ma's mouth getting sucked clean.

 我妈妈还用嘴含着我大哥那根鸡巴做着清理。

 

 "What part do you like best?" 【你们最喜欢什么?】

 He was a mean son of a bitch, enjoying the humiliation of the whole family.

 田大膀实在是太王八蛋了,他喜欢侮辱我们全家人。

 I spoke first.

 "I like watching her titties bounce around. I didn't realize they were so big."

 我先开口了

 【我喜欢我妈妈那对大奶子在那里前后晃来晃去的,我过去没发现我妈妈居然有这么大的奶子】

 "Why don't you get down on your knees, reach under there and play with them while she's gettin' fucked. Squeeze 'em hard, yank on 'em, pinch and pull on her nipples. That really gets a woman excited when you do that."

 【那你为什么不在你妈妈被操的时候,跪在你妈妈身边用手使劲地抓住你妈妈那两只大奶子使劲地揉搓,用力拉你妈妈那两个奶头。你这样做能让你妈妈真正的爽死了】

 Sanchez said.

 田大膀语带威胁的说道

  I moved quickly to her side to do as I was told.

 田大膀话音刚落我就赶紧跑到我妈妈的身边免得被田大膀给杀了

 "How about you? What do you like best so far?"

 【你怎么着儿? ! 你喜欢这调调吗?】

 

 Sanchez asked Harold.

 田大膀转过头去问我大哥大武

 "I guess I like lookin' at her 'privates' most. You know, between her legs,"

 【我想我想看我妈妈小穴。你知道,就在两条大腿之间的那一块】

 我大哥大武回答

 Harold replied.

 "Why don't you just say cunt and asshole?" 【你他妈的直接说逼和屁眼儿就好了】

 Sanchez barked.

 田大膀不耐烦地吼叫

 "Uh, OK. Uh, cunt and ass... hole,"

 【嗯,嗯,呐,逼和屁....眼~]

 Harold replied meekly.

 我大哥大武低三下四地回答

 "Well, then you get the next clean up, so's you can see everything up close,"

 【操,你他妈的接下来去舔你老妈的小逼,你他妈的就能在跟前儿瞅的清楚点】

 he told Harold.

 田大膀给我大哥大武分派了要干的活儿

 My brother just gulped and stepped back a little, which made the men laugh.

 我大哥大武咽下一口唾沫然后稍稍退后了一点。周围匪兵们又开始哄堂大笑起来

 Meanwhile, I was yankin' and squeezin' and pinchin' and slappin' her huge right titty.

 这时候,我也没闲着,继续使劲地抓住我妈妈垂吊在身下的右边那只大奶子使劲地揉搓拍打着

 I could only handle one at a time.

 我妈妈的奶子太大,我没法同时对付两只大奶子,只好一只一只的来对付。

 At first it made Ma flinch, but then she concentrated on the dicks in her mouth and her cunt.

 开始的时候,我妈妈还在躲避我的手,但是她紧接着就忙于应付插进嘴里和肉道里进进出出的鸡巴去了。顾不上她的奶子了。

 When her right tit was bright red and starting to bruise in places, Sanchez told me to switch sides.

 当我妈妈的奶子已经被我揉搓的发红而且有的地方开始伤痕累累的时候,田大膀让我换到另外一边去揉搓我妈妈的另外那只奶子。

  After the left one was well battered, Sanchez told me to move away and let Ma lay on her back again.

 等我妈妈另外那只奶子也被折腾够呛的时候,田大膀让我滚到一边去,吩咐我妈妈仰面朝天躺着

  "Spread your legs wide, lady. One of your boys is gonna clean you up this time."

 【臭娘们儿,还不把腿分大点,你的小崽子要来清理清理】

 Harold had a scared look on his face, looking at the wide open, dripping pussy.

 我大哥大五满脸惊恐的看着我妈妈大敞四开不断地往外流淌着散发着腥臭味黄黄白白精液的阴道口。

 Ma gave him a stern glance.

 我妈妈狠狠地瞪了他一眼

  "Harold, just get down here and starting lickin' me clean. Don't think about it, just get started and it won't be so bad."

 大武,到这儿来开始把我舔干净了。别胡思乱想! 现在开始别把事情搞砸了】

 Harold sank to his knees and buried his face as Ma pulled the hole open wider for him. 我大哥大武满脸通红的跪在我妈妈的两腿之间,我妈妈同时也用手把自己的阴道口扒开好让我大哥用舌头舔。

 His head started going up and down her pussy, and her pussy started going up and down on his face.

 我大哥的脑袋开始一上一下的在我妈妈两腿之间用舌头舔舐起来。与此同时我妈妈的腰臀也伴随着我大哥脑袋一上一下的节奏也随之上下拱起落下。

 She grabbed the back of his head and shoved it deeper as she yelled out, letting everyone know she was cumming again.

 当我大哥的舌头舔舐到我妈妈阴道的深处时,我妈妈双手抱头开始大声的叫喊起来。所有人都知道我妈妈被我大哥的舌头给弄翻了。

 Ma looked around to make sure everyone was enjoying the show.

 我妈妈的双眼四下张望着看看是否周围人都在看热闹。

  She never let on like it mattered to her that she was naked and getting fucked over and over in front of a crowd of strange men, plus her husband and three sons.我妈妈从未想过自己会赤身裸体的在包括自己家老公和儿子在内大庭广众之下被人轮奸的事情会发生。

 Without being told, Ma rolled over and spread her ass so Harold could clean that, too.

 不用吩咐,我妈妈自己就主动的翻过身张开大腿让我大哥用舌头清理她两腿之间的另外一侧。

 This time he didn't think about it; just dove in and started licking and sucking.

 这次我大哥也没想太多就直接用舌头伸进我妈妈的阴道深处开始用力舔舐吞咽下那些汤汤水水的东西。

 

 Eventually, one of the men took Ma down toward the pond so she could wash off.

 最后,一个匪兵过来拽着我妈妈到旁边的水塘里让我妈妈自己去清洗干净了。

 She told him she had to stop at the outhouse first.

 我妈妈表示她要先尿尿。

 Sanchez stopped them a few yards from the porch and told her to turn around.

 田大膀一听就让手下人停下让我妈妈回来

 "Why don't you just go ahead and pee right where you are. It could be fun for us to watch,"

  he said. "Just spread your legs and let it go right there."

 "Dang, boss, I ain't never watched a lady pee before," one of the men exclaimed.

 【你就在我们大家伙儿眼前尿尿,也让我们大家伙儿看看小娘们儿是怎么尿尿的,就在这儿叉开腿尿!】

 田大膀吆喝着

 【我以前还从来没看见过一个娘们儿尿尿是什么样】

 匪兵跟着起哄着。

 "I don't just have to pee," Ma told Sanchez.

 【我不尿了】

 我妈妈看到这个情景改主意了。

 "Well, then, it could get real interesting. Spread your legs and get started."

 【操! 叉开腿快他妈的给我尿出来】

 Ma looked at Sanchez, then spread her legs a little more than shoulder width.

 我妈妈看着田大膀,然后一言不发地把两条腿分开。

  A yellow stream shot forth in front of her, followed by light brown chunks behind her, plopping on the ground between her legs.

 一股子黄色的尿流射到了她的面前。

  She just stared at Sanchez the whole time she was peeing and crapping in front of everybody. Then she turned and continued walking toward the pond. Sanchez ordered me to get a shovel and move her crap over into the bushes.

 我妈妈一言不发地盯视着田大膀,然后转过身走向水塘。

 田大膀皱着眉头让我把现场清理干净了。

 I could hear the man with Ma tell her to go in the water and wash off real good.

 我听见押送我妈妈的匪兵让我妈妈在水塘里把身子彻底洗干净了。

 "Make sure you get your ass and cunt clean, 'cause we want to start over!" Ma did as told, then started walking back to the porch.

 【把里里外外洗干净了,然后等着下一轮】

 我妈妈一言不发按照匪兵们的吩咐洗干净了,然后平静地走回到众人面前

  She was instructed to lay down and spread her legs again.

 匪兵们再一次让我妈妈四仰八叉地躺在地上。

 When the first man knelt down to get into position, Ma reached down to guide his dick to her cunt, then worked it inside!当第一个匪兵跪在她两腿之间准备好操她的时候,我妈妈主动伸出手握住那根坚挺的鸡巴对准自己的阴道口,让那根鸡巴顺利的插了进去。

 She continued reaching between her legs to pull the each man into her, seeming anxious to keep her pussy full.

 They pounded her, front and back, until well after dark.

 每一个匪兵跪在我妈妈两腿之间的时候,我妈妈都用手握住那根直挺挺的鸡巴对准自己的小穴口,然后调整身子配合那根鸡巴的插入。看上去我妈妈似乎想尽快让那些男人的精液早一点把自己灌满就算了。

 成群的匪兵一个接着一个,两根鸡巴把我妈妈从前后夹在中间抽插着,一直到天色完全黑下来。

 She continued cumming frequently, and loudly, while looking around to see that they knew she was willingly letting them fuck her, no complaints.

 这中间我妈妈一直不停地呻吟着,喘息着,伴随着一次次的高潮我妈妈发出一声声高亢的嘶喊。我妈妈看着周围的匪兵,让周围的匪兵知道我妈妈肯定逆来顺受,任由他们摆布。

 Eventually, she dozed off, exhausted, but three more men fucked her while she slept.

 最终,我妈妈彻底精疲力竭了,她昏睡了过去,就这样依然有三个匪兵在她睡梦中继续操了她。

  After they finished, Sanchez ordered me to get down and clean her up.

 等匪兵们都心满意足的离开了。

 田大膀让我们兄弟几个去把我妈妈的身子清洗一下。

 She was still fast asleep when I pulled her pussy open and stuck my tongue in and started lapping up the overflow.

 Richard helped me roll her over on her stomach so I could get her ass clean.

 当我们兄弟翻动着我妈妈的身体,我用嘴舔舐着我妈妈那不断地流出精液的肉道的时候,我妈妈只是死死的昏睡着,任凭我们兄弟摆布。

 Ma slept until just after sun up.

 我妈妈一直昏睡到天亮

  She looked a little confused when she first woke up, not sure of her surroundings, or why she was stark naked on the front porch or who all the strangers were.

 当她醒来一睁眼的时候显得有些迷迷糊糊的,搞不清周围状况或者她忘了她怎么会躺在房前的地上,周围这些人是谁。

 Ma tried to cover her titties with one arm, and her pussy with the other.

 我妈妈用手赶紧把自己的两个乳房和阴部遮住。

 Sanchez was smoking by the front porch, and laughed out loud.

 正在门口抽水烟的田大膀发出一阵大笑

 "Don't bother tryin' to hide you parts, Sara. We have already seen everything and been everywhere, a bunch of times!"用不着遮遮掩掩的,小娘们儿,该看的都看到了,该摸的都摸到了,都多长时间了

 Then Ma remembered where she was, and lay back with her legs spread wide.

 我妈妈已经想起来所发生的一切,她四仰八叉地躺在地上等待着新一轮的蹂躏

 "Well, we might as well get started again. Who's fuckin' me first?" Ma said to no one in particular, then reached between her legs and began working her fingers into the slit.

 那我们就接着来吧,谁先来?

 我妈妈冲着那些还没有操过她的匪兵说道,然后就用手伸到两腿之间自己把阴道口扒开。读文后请点击右上角支持楼主,送上你的红心!欢迎积极回复和作者进行互动交流!

 

小说相关章节:

搜索
网站分类
标签列表